The Wiki Apartment is located in a super strategic area in between Legian and Seminyak. It is a cozy place with neat rooms and a refreshing pool to cool down in! On the second floor, there is a sitting area for you to have some food, to study or to enjoy the orange-pink sky during sunset.
The place is in a walking distance from Padma beach and Double Six beach. There are 3 supermarkets nearby and a night market with plenty of options of Indonesian food. So the location is very convenient.
The driving distance to Udayana University Jimbaran is about 25 minutes and similar to Udayana University in Denpasar.
Night life is only about 10 minutes away by motorbike.
If you like to stay in the center, this accommodation is a really good option.
- Air-conditioned bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Hot and fresh shower
- Double bed
- 3x per week cleaning service
- 1x per week bed linen laundry
- Electricity bill included at 250.000 Rp./room/month. This should be enough for the month, please take care of your energy use.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Small fridge
- TV with selected international channels
- Communal sitting area (semi outdoors)
- Shared kitchen with stove and utensils
- Parking space
- Swimming pool and sitting area
Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum booking is 2 months
- 1 room is for single occupancy. For double occupancy, there is an additional surcharge of 500.000 Rp. / month / person.
- Additional surcharge for visitors is 50.000 Rp. / person / night
You may also like
Why book here?
Founded by a former exchange student, we are the first website that offers accommodation in Bali for students only. We know the best locations.
Centrally located office in Seminyak with support team. We provide many pictures, a full video tour of all our accommodations and collect reviews.
We provide a detailed rental contract that states all your rights and inclusions so you won't have any surprises. Most agencies in Bali don't do that.
Despite the 100% upfront payment tradition in Bali we managed to agree to 2-3 split payments for the rent. You can pay by bank transfer, cash or credit card.