Volcano Rinjani Trekking
This is a 3 days and 2 nights Rinjani summit trekking tour.
- There is no trekking between January and March.
- Starting from the 1st of April 2017, the government of Lombok (Pemerintah Provinsi Nusa Tenggara Barat) charges a national park entrance ticket to a price of 150.000 Rp. / person for the trekking and increased the guide fee for the guide association. However, these fees are included in our new trekking prices.
- The price can be changed without prior notice subject to condition of the government policy.
- Bali - Senggigi (by speedboat)
- Senggigi - Sembalun - Sembalun Plawangan Rim - Summit - Lake - Cave - Hotspring - Senaru Rim - Senaru- Senggigi (trekking)
What to bring?
- Proper sturdy climbing/hiking boots (absolute necessity)
- Waterproof and windproof jacket
- Head lamp
- Poles (walking sticks)
- Torch or Flashlight
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses
- Spray/balm for sore muscles
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handycam (Manual or Digital)
- Extra rolls of film for manual camera or fully charged extra battery for digital
- Small towel
- 2/3 pcs of T-Shirts
- Long, windproof trek pants
- Windproof jacket
- 2 pcs of shorts
- Trek stick (optional)
- Drinking water and high energy food (chocolate, nuts, raisins)
- Warm clothing
- Waterproof gloves
- Extra socks
- Headache tablets
- Lip balm
- Waterproof bag for camera
1. Day: Senggigi-Sembalun-Sembalun Plawangan Rim
You will leave your hotel at 6 am from Sembalun village to fetch porter and at 9.30 am you will start the trek to base camp 2 ( two ) from here. On the way you won’t find any trees or any other sources of shade, so it will be very hot when you are walking. At base camp 2 ( two ) you stop for about 1 hour to enjoy some lunch and have some cakes. Then you continue the trip towards the rim in Sembalun. Around 5 pm you will arrive at the rim, have dinner with special mountain food and stay there the first night.
2. Day: Plawangan Rim-Summit-Lake-Cave-Hotspring-Senaru Rim
At 3 am you will start the trek to the top of mountain Rinjani. The icy wind blowing across the exposed slopes of the summit make the climb exceedingly difficult! There is very little to hold on to, so for every two or three feet up you’ll slip back at about a foot. You will make it to the top in the nick of time, even in your frozen and exhausted state, as you will be very much inspired by the beauty of the surroundings. At 6 am you will arrive at the summit and enjoy the rest for about an hour. After that, you will start to go down towards the rim of Sembalun to have breakfast. After breakfast time you'll continue the trip to Segara Anak Lake, where you will arrive at 12 noon. You can swim in the lake and the hot springs which are 10 minutes away from the lake. At 3 pm you climb to the rim of Senaru which will take about 2,5 hours. This is where you will spend the second night.
3. Day: Senaru Rim-Senaru-Senggigi
You'll have breakfast in the morning and enjoy sunrise eating special mountain jaffles or pancake, then you walk back to Senaru village. You'll arrive there around 12 am, and before 3 p.m. you will arrive back to the hotel.
|Publish rate||Our Rate with room||Our Rate without room||Saving|
|2.200.000 Rp. per person||1.800.000 Rp. per person||1.600.000 Rp. per person||600.000 Rp.|
- Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel or harbour in Senggigi (2 persons minimum), if 1 person pick up charges is 150.000 Rp./way
- One night hostel in Senaru (Hardy's Guesthouse) the day before the trekking starts (if you choose trekking includes room)
- National park entrance fee of 150.000 Rp. per person
- All meals during the trip
What's not included?
- Speedboat Tickets from Bali to Lombok
- Pick-up from the airport in Lombok (in case you fly instead of coming by boat)
- For cash payments please contact us in advance, you have the option to pay cash in IDR at the venue
- PayPal charges a high administration fee and has a low currency exchange, if you'd like to pay with a better rate, you may also choose payment by bank transfer into our EUR account
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation by yourself with full cost reimbursement until 24 hours before departure.
- The provider reserves the right at any time to cancel the trip or change facilities or services due to the weather circumstances, government policy or other safety reasons. Please give us your phone number so we can give you feedback as soon as possible.
- The client must have a suitable travel insurance in order to take part in this trip. The provider does not provide any insurance.
- Entrance fee can be changed without any prior notice due to the government policy.
Why book here?
Best price without bargaining. Despite high discounts you don’t need to compromise on service.
Support by email, chat, WhatsApp and phone. Very customer friendly refunding policy in case of cancellation.
More than 5 years experience and thousands of satisfied customers that left hundreds of verified reviews.
Handpicked providers with long-standing partnership makes sure that everything runs smoothly.