accommodation | 21.000.000 Rp. Price for accommodation per month
room | 7.000.000 Rp. Price for room per month
This accommodation has 3 rooms rooms3
25 min Driving distance to university
Villa Wine is a very clean and well-maintained three bedroom villa in the heart of Seminyak. The Australian owner takes good care of the cleanliness and equipment of the villa. The villa has a central camera surveillance system and is therefore very safe. Each bedroom has air conditioning and a private bathroom. On the lower floor there is a kitchen and common living room area and on the second floor there is another living area. The rooms upstairs each have a balcony. You can walk (less than a minute) to two laundry services and two 24-hour markets. It takes only a few seconds to Sunset Road, from where you'll be on the way to campus to Jimbaran. It takes about 5 minutes by scooter to Dhyana Pura Beach and 66 Beach.
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms complete with bathrooms
- Fully furnished villa with swimming pool
- Electricity cost not included. Usually 1.200.000 Rp. is the normal expense.
- Cleaning 2 times / week
- Weekly bed linen laundry
- Garden and pool maintenance
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Hot shower
- TV and DVD in the living room
- Toilet paper, towel, gas for cooking provided once on arrival
- Minimum stay is 4 months
- Evening security by Banjar
Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Minimal booking is 4 months
- 1 room is for single occupancy. For double occupancy, additional surcharge of 500.000 Rp. / month / person.
- Additional surcharge for visitor is 50.000 Rp. / person / night
Why book here?
Founded by a former exchange student, we are the first website that offers accommodation in Bali for students only. We know the best locations.
Centrally located office in Seminyak with support team. We provide many pictures, a full video tour of all our accommodations and collect reviews.
We provide a detailed rental contract that states all your rights and inclusions so you won't have any surprises. Most agencies in Bali don't do that.
Despite the 100% upfront payment tradition in Bali we managed to agree to 2-3 split payments for the rent. You can pay by bank transfer, cash or credit card.