Villa White Night
Villa White Night
accommodation | 18.000.000 Rp. Price for accommodation per month
room | 6.000.000 Rp. Price for room per month
This accommodation has 3 rooms rooms3
40 min Driving distance to university
Villa White Night is located down a quiet lane. A 40-minute drive to Udayana University in Jimbaran and 30 minutes to Udayana University in Denpasar. And it's just a few minutes drive from downtown Seminyak for restaurants, bars, shops, supermarkets and the beach!
As it's name White Night, the villa is decorated with white-washed furniture made of teak wood imported from Java and it's beautifully decorated with a selection of abstract paintings. The ambience in the villa is warm, tropical, private and very relaxing...
Villa White Night's main living area consists of the living room, kitchen and dining area. The kitchen is well-equipped with all necessary appliances and utensils. Invite your friends for a pool party!
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms (1 master bedroom upstairs, 2 smaller ones downstairs)
- 3 bathrooms with hot water shower
- Wardrobe in every room
- open Living room completed with sofa and TV
- Kitchen with refrigerator, cooking utensils and water dispenser
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 times a week cleaning service
- Once a week change of linen
- Private swimming pool
- Pool and garden maintenance service
Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum booking is 4 months
- 1 villa is for 3 person maximum occupancy. For additional person, you may need to pay additional surcharge of 500.000 Rp. / month / person.
- Additional surcharge for visitors is 50.000 Rp. / person / night. The additional cost is for electricity add up, registration and staffing.
- Electricity is not included
You may also like
Why book here?
Founded by a former exchange student, we are the first website that offers accommodation in Bali for students only. We know the best locations.
Centrally located office in Seminyak with support team. We provide many pictures, a full video tour of all our accommodations and collect reviews.
We provide a detailed rental contract that states all your rights and inclusions so you won't have any surprises. Most agencies in Bali don't do that.
Despite the 100% upfront payment tradition in Bali we managed to agree to 2-3 split payments for the rent. You can pay by bank transfer, cash or credit card.