Villa Samet is a private villa located in Canggu, that offers everything you need during your semester abroad in Bali. It is 5 minutes away from Canggu Plaza for great restaurants spots, 7 minutes away from Canggu's beaches and only 10 minutes away from Seminyak!
Villa Samet is designed for people who enjoy modern and minimalistic architecture with a touch of Bali life. The crystal clear swimming pool comes with 2 sun beds and a gazebo. The living area has a semi-open TV room equipped with a flatscreen TV with international channels and the living area also includes a dining area and kitchen. This gorgeous 4 bedroom villa consists of 3 bedrooms with double bed and 1 bedroom with twin beds. It fits up to 8 people, so it's perfect for a small group of friends or a family.
Each bedroom is fully equipped, you can even watch TV in bed!
The driving distance to Udayana University in Jimbaran is 45 minutes, and 30 minutes to Udayana University in Denpasar.
This area is a surfer's and hipster's paradise!
- 3 air conditioned bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom
- 1 air conditioned bedroom with twin beds and en-suite bathroom
- Hot and fresh water shower
- Safety box
- 2 bean bags and small table
- Equipped kitchen with fridge, blender, toaster, coffee maker and cooking utensils
- Tropical garden
- 3x a week cleaning service
- Weekly bed linen and bed cover laundry
- Electricity bill is not included
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Living room with flat screen TV with international channels and a DVD Player
- Parking area
- 24 hours in-house staff
- Sharing fee and visitor fee applies
- Minimum booking 2 months
You may also like
Why book here?
Founded by a former exchange student, we are the first website that offers accommodation in Bali for students only. We know the best locations.
Centrally located office in Seminyak with support team. We provide many pictures, a full video tour of all our accommodations and collect reviews.
We provide a detailed rental contract that states all your rights and inclusions so you won't have any surprises. Most agencies in Bali don't do that.
Despite the 100% upfront payment tradition in Bali we managed to agree to 2-3 split payments for the rent. You can pay by bank transfer, cash or credit card.