Still available 1 room for Winter Semester 2017
Villa Ratu is a low budget villa, ideal for those who are looking for a villa of good quality in Bali, but for an affordable price.
The villa is located in Jimbaran and it is just a very very short drive from here to Udayana University in Jimbaran. It takes about 10 minutes driving to Jimbaran beach or Nusa Dua beaches.
This villa is decorated with a touch of simplicity, yet the villa offers tranquility and fun at the same time.
It is a big villa to share with 3 people or more, as it has 3 queen size beds. It is perfect for a small group of friends.
The living area is completed with a sofa set, a big flat screen TV with international channels, a DVD/CD player, a dining table and an equipped kitchen.
There is a swimming pool with gazebo outside, where you can chill out and enjoy the Bali life ...
- 3 bedrooms with air-conditioner
- Hot and fresh water
- Living/dining room and kitchen
- A private swimming pool
- Flat screen TV with international channels with DVD/CD player
- Twice a week cleaning service
- Weekly bed linen laundry
- Free Wi-Fi
- Electricity bill at 500.000 Rp. /month
- Garden and pool maintenance
- Parking area
- 3 people maximum occupancy. Additional person to share a room required to pay 1.000.000 Rp./person/month
- Visitors are required to pay 50.000 Rp./ night / person to cover electricity bill, cleaning service, water expenses, staffing
- Minimum 4 months stay
You may also like
Why book here?
Founded by a former exchange student, we are the first website that offers accommodation in Bali for students only. We know the best locations.
Centrally located office in Seminyak with support team. We provide many pictures, a full video tour of all our accommodations and collect reviews.
We provide a detailed rental contract that states all your rights and inclusions so you won't have any surprises. Most agencies in Bali don't do that.
Despite the 100% upfront payment tradition in Bali we managed to agree to 2-3 split payments for the rent. You can pay by bank transfer, cash or credit card.