accommodation | 2.810,00 € Price for accommodation per month
room | 360,00 € Price for room per month
This accommodation has 11 rooms rooms11
30 min Driving distance to university
Villa Oasis is located in the quiet street Jalan Umalas Klecung in Umalas. It consists of 3 buildings with one private pool in the middle, which is shared between Villa 1, Villa 2 and Studio. The villa is located in a very safe area. It is only a very short drive to Batubelig beach, Seminyak, supermarkets, a local market and it is about 10 minutes away from Canggu beach.
This villa has reached a cult status because it has always been rented to exchange students, already since the first exchange semesters in Bali. The German, English and Indonesian speaking owners live right next door, which is very convenient in case you have any questions or problems. It's just five minutes by scooter to Seminyak or Petitenget and thus has numerous restaurants, shops and bars nearby. Unlike many other villas in Bali, the owners paid much attention on safety and comfort. For example, each room has more than one power socket. In Indonesia it is standard to have one outlet per room. Since March 2016, the villa also has a fast 15 Mbit fiber optic Internet connection. Bathrooms are mostly open, but adorned with massive and beautiful steel. Washing the dishes is done by the staff (except on Sundays and public holidays). There is a washing machine with coins available. Around the corner of the street there is also a laundry service where you can drop your laundry bag and get your clothes back washed and ironed.
Villa 1 has 3 double rooms. The unit has an equipped semi-open kitchen and a lounge with a round dining table. There is also a TV area completed with cushions upstairs. All the rooms have the same facilities. Each room has its private bathroom with a small garden inside. Villa 2 has 4 double rooms and 1 single room. The villa is also completed with an equipped kitchen (semi open kitchen) and a lounge with a round dining table and a TV area with sofa upstairs. All the rooms have the same facilities. Each room has a private bathroom with a small garden inside (the single room comes with bathroom but is missing the "garden"). The Studio is separated from Villa 1 and 2, it has a private passage and it consists of 3 studio rooms with a large garden and an extra kitchen.
- Choice of fan or air conditioner in the bedroom
- Private semi open bathroom with hot shower (the water is heated with a solar system and is therefore environmentally friendly. Temperature might be low when cloudy)
- Study desk completed with chair and lamp
- 2 safety boxes: one for laptop (requires own padlock) and one smaller one for cash, passports and other documents
- The double rooms consist of 2 separate single beds (you have the option to put it together or separate).
- Private Motorcycle parking
- Washing machine (use token coin)
- Ironing facilities
- Kitchen equipped with fridge, water dispenser, cutlery and cooking utensils
- Guest toilet
- Swimming pool
- Roof top completed with sun loungers
- Surveillance camera
- Room cleaning (every day except Sundays and holidays)
- Bed linen change (weekly)
- 32 "TV LED Flat screen - cable TV, incl. CNN / BBC and Sport TV, DVD VCD MP3 Player
- 400 DVDs
- German-language books and magazines
- Electricity is included, please save energy for greener Bali!
What's Not Included:
- Wi-Fi is not included in the price, but is possible for an additional 10,00 €/device/person/month
- Personal laundry
- A shorter stay is possible, please inquire
- For single occupancy in double room price using double bedroom price
- Visitor fee is 7,00 €/night/person with extra bed
|Rooms||With AC monthly||With fan monthly|
|Single bedroom (1)||310,00 €||290,00 €|
|Double bedroom (7)||390,00 €||360,00 €|
|Studio (3)||310,00 €||290,00 €|
You may also like
Why book here?
Founded by a former exchange student, we are the first website that offers accommodation in Bali for students only. We know the best locations.
Centrally located office in Seminyak with support team. We provide many pictures, a full video tour of all our accommodations and collect reviews.
We provide a detailed rental contract that states all your rights and inclusions so you won't have any surprises. Most agencies in Bali don't do that.
Despite the 100% upfront payment tradition in Bali we managed to agree to 2-3 split payments for the rent. You can pay by bank transfer, cash or credit card.