accommodation | 32.000.000 Rp. Price for accommodation per month
room | 5.333.333 Rp. Price for room per month
This accommodation has 6 rooms rooms6
35 min Driving distance to university
Villa Kei is located in the heart of Umalas, only 5 minutes away from Seminyak and Batu Belig beach. This villa belongs to a Balinese family who moved to Japan recently. The swimming pool is superb with tropical garden surroundings, and it's equipped with sun chairs perfect for relaxing or evening drinks. The kitchen is spacious complete with dining table and attached to the living room. It has 6 air-conditioned bedrooms in total : 1 master bedroom (which is VERY big and complete with a sofa), 2 queen bedrooms and 2 single-sized bedrooms. Only master bedroom comes with private bathroom. It also a balcony with a view of the swimming pool and is equipped with a walk-in closet. Other rooms share 2 showers and 2 toilets, and come with wardrobes as well. There is another small room which can be used as bedroom on request.
- 6 bedrooms with AC complete with wardrobe
- 3 bathrooms with hot and fresh water
- Fully furnished villa
- Private swimming pool in a huge garden complete with sun loungers
- Free wi-fi internet connection
- Spacious living area with 2 sofas complete with flatscreen TV with international channels
- Electricity bill included at 500.000 IDR on arrival only
- 3 times cleaning per week
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Dining area with attached equipped kitchen with fridge, stove, kitchen utensils, blender, toaster
- Private parking space
- Safety box
- 2 times a week bed linen laundry
- A yoga room
You may also like
Why book here?
Founded by a former exchange student, we are the first website that offers accommodation in Bali for students only. We know the best locations.
Centrally located office in Seminyak with support team. We provide many pictures, a full video tour of all our accommodations and collect reviews.
We provide a detailed rental contract that states all your rights and inclusions so you won't have any surprises. Most agencies in Bali don't do that.
Despite the 100% upfront payment tradition in Bali we managed to agree to 2-3 split payments for the rent. You can pay by bank transfer, cash or credit card.