accommodation | 0 Rp. Price for accommodation per month
room | 0 Rp. Price for room per month
This accommodation has 6 rooms rooms6
40 min Driving distance to university
The Villa is a completely new building that was finished in the end of March 2015 and consists of 2 sections. It has 6 bedrooms with air conditioning and is equipped with wooden furniture of good quality. Each room also comes with a private bathroom.
The semi-open living area is furnished with warm wooden furniture and provides a beautiful view to the pool. The pool is very large and sunny. Around the pool there is lots of space to relax and work on your tan.
The location of the villa is really good. It also has a German bakery right around the corner.
- 6 air-conditioned bedrooms complete with en-suite bathroom
- 2 kitchens, each complete with water dispenser, refrigerator, cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, toaster and stove
- Safety box
- Living area complete with sofa, flat screen TV with international channels and DVD player
- Private swimming pool
- Outdoor gazebo
- Dining table
- Pool cleaning and gardening
- Cleaning service 3 times a week
- Weekly bed linen laundry
- Night security patrol by the Banjar
- Electricity provided up to 2.500.000 Rp./villa/month
- Drinking water, toilet paper, gas for cooking are provided once upon arrival
- Minimum booking is 4 months
- 1 room is for 1 person maximum, for sharing there is an additional fee of 1.000.000 Rp./month/person
- Visitors staying at the villa have an additional fee of 100.000 Rp./person/night
- Electricity included is 2.500.000 Rp./villa/month. This amount should be enough to cover the electricity expenses for the month. Please save energy!
You may also like
Why book here?
Founded by a former exchange student, we are the first website that offers accommodation in Bali for students only. We know the best locations.
Centrally located office in Seminyak with support team. We provide many pictures, a full video tour of all our accommodations and collect reviews.
We provide a detailed rental contract that states all your rights and inclusions so you won't have any surprises. Most agencies in Bali don't do that.
Despite the 100% upfront payment tradition in Bali we managed to agree to 2-3 split payments for the rent. You can pay by bank transfer, cash or credit card.