accommodation | 41.000.000 Rp. Price for accommodation per month
room | 6.833.333 Rp. Price for room per month
This accommodation has 6 rooms rooms6
30 min Driving distance to university
Available from 5th Jan - 31st March 2019. 1 August - 31 December 2019.
Just a 5-minutes walk from Batu Belig beach is Villa Batubelig, a spacious villa with a minimalistic touch. The villa is surrounded by a lot of nice restaurants, minimarkets, ATMs, spas, a clinic and it is only a few minutes away from a gym as well. The famous Seminyak area, where you can indulge yourself in many fine dining and nightlife options, is also just a 5-minutes drive away.
The villa is a two-storey building with six identical bedrooms, a living and dining area and a patio with amazing garden and swimming pool views. There is Wi-Fi access throughout the building.
The bedrooms are complete with air conditioner, double bed, cupboard, study desk and chair, and the bathroom comes with hot shower. There is also a veranda with chairs and small table. Other comforts include a flatscreen TV with DVD player.
The rooms are big enough to share with a friend.
There is free on-site parking. The owner lives next door which makes this villa a safe and comfortable place to stay.
It is a 30 minutes drive to Udayana University in Jimbaran and a 20 minutes drive to Udayana University in Denpasar. It is only a 2 minutes drive to supermarkets and a 3 minutes drive to the local traditional fruit and vegetable market.
- 6 identical bedrooms with AC, wardrobe, flatscreen TV with local channels
- 6 bathrooms with hot and fresh water shower
- 2 times a week cleaning service
- Weekly linen laundry
- Equipped kitchen with dining table, fridge, cooking utensil, water dispenser
- Gas for cooking, toilet paper and mineral water is provided once on arrival
- Garden and pool maintenance
- Parking space
- Safety box
Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum booking is 4 months
- 1 room is for single occupancy. For double occupancy, there is an additional surcharge of 1.000.000 Rp. / month / person.
- Additional surcharge for visitors is 50.000 Rp. / person / night
- The electricity included is 2.000.000 Rp. on arrival. This amount should be enough to cover the electricity expenses for the month as long as the aircons are off when it is not needed.
You may also like
Why book here?
Founded by a former exchange student, we are the first website that offers accommodation in Bali for students only. We know the best locations.
Centrally located office in Seminyak with support team. We provide many pictures, a full video tour of all our accommodations and collect reviews.
We provide a detailed rental contract that states all your rights and inclusions so you won't have any surprises. Most agencies in Bali don't do that.
Despite the 100% upfront payment tradition in Bali we managed to agree to 2-3 split payments for the rent. You can pay by bank transfer, cash or credit card.