accommodation | 18.000.000 Rp. Price for accommodation per month
room | 6.000.000 Rp. Price for room per month
This accommodation has 3 rooms rooms3
40 min Driving distance to university
Villa Arya is located in Kerobokan next to the famous student Villa Bintang. There are three bedrooms, each equipped with a comfy double bed and a wardrobe. Two bedrooms have a semi open en-suite bathroom. The third room can use the nice bathroom outside of the villa. The dining and living area are spacious and provide a lot of space to study together or to have a relaxed evening. Cooking together will become a joy in the well equipped kitchen.
In front of the house are some little tables and chairs to sit together or you can go to the pool in the backyard and refresh yourself and relax under the hot Bali sun.
The location of the villa is pretty quiet, at the end of a dead end street and thus very secure. On the way to the Udayana University and to Sunset Road you pass beautiful and lush rice fields. The Campus Jimbaran of the Universitas Udayana is about 35-40 minutes away and the Campus Denpasar about 20 minutes. It's just a 5 minutes driving distance to Seminyak or 10 minutes to Kuta, where you'll be in the middle of the best nightlife scenes in Bali. The villa is surrounded by many good and affordable warungs and restaurants. An all-time favourite among the students is Sobat 2. A little secret is the vietnamese restaurant XichLo. From the villa it's just a short walk to a 24h Market and the laundry place. A supermarket (Yonico Supermaket) is right on the other side of the street.
- 3 bedrooms with AC, double bed and wardrobe
- 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with hot shower
- 1 separate bathroom with hot shower
- Simple equipped kitchen with fridge and water cooler
- Living room with TV and international programme
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limited electricity
- 3 times cleaning service per week
- 1 time bed linen exchange per week
- Private parking area
- Pool and garden maintenance
Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Minimal booking is 4 months
- 1 room is for single occupancy. For double occupancy, additional surcharge of 500.000 Rp. / month / person.
- Additional surcharge for visitor is 50.000 Rp. / person / night
- Electricity included is 1.000.000 Rp.. This amount should be enough to cover the electricity expenses for the month. Please save energy!
You may also like
Why book here?
Founded by a former exchange student, we are the first website that offers accommodation in Bali for students only. We know the best locations.
Centrally located office in Seminyak with support team. We provide many pictures, a full video tour of all our accommodations and collect reviews.
We provide a detailed rental contract that states all your rights and inclusions so you won't have any surprises. Most agencies in Bali don't do that.
Despite the 100% upfront payment tradition in Bali we managed to agree to 2-3 split payments for the rent. You can pay by bank transfer, cash or credit card.