Gladak is a Javanese word for an antique wooden house. This wooden house is over a hundred years old and was brought from central Java to be built as this accommodation. Gladak Suite consists of 2 buildings attached to each other, the bedroom and the living area. The wooden house itself becomes the bedroom, complete with a walk-in closet and a safety box. The semi-open living area is equipped with a sofa set that was designed by Joerg Starke, the owner. The living area is overlooking a clover-shaped pool and provides a kitchen. The air conditioned bedroom has a double sized-bed and an en-suite bathroom.
The bathroom comes with hot & cold water shower facilities and a western-standard toilet.
- An air-conditioned bedroom with bathroom (hot and fresh water)
- Semi-open living room with antique sofa
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator, water dispenser and cooking utensils.
- Electricity Excluded. Normally electricity is 500.000 Rp./month
- Cable TV with international channels
- Toilet paper, gas and mineral water provided once on arrival
- Wi-Fi access throughout the property
- 2 times a week cleaning service
- Weekly laundry for bed linen
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Private parking
Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Minimal booking is 1 month.
- 1 room is for double occupancy maximum.
You may also like
Why book here?
Founded by a former exchange student, we are the first website that offers accommodation in Bali for students only. We know the best locations.
Centrally located office in Seminyak with support team. We provide many pictures, a full video tour of all our accommodations and collect reviews.
We provide a detailed rental contract that states all your rights and inclusions so you won't have any surprises. Most agencies in Bali don't do that.
Despite the 100% upfront payment tradition in Bali we managed to agree to 2-3 split payments for the rent. You can pay by bank transfer, cash or credit card.