Ketut is a sweet Balinese guy. He is very proud with his accommodation.
Located in the quiet part of Seminyak, Ketut runs 8 studio rooms with 2 different types, however he is happy to offer the same price for both. The accommodation consists a shared kitchen and semi open common area for you to sit down on a sunny day after university.
It takes 30 minutes ride to Udayana University in Jimbaran, a very short ride to Sunset road makes the journey to the campus is easy. If you prefer taking taksi, Grab and Gojek are available at 24 hours in this area without any limit. Within a few minutes you find 24 hours convenience shops, restaurants, supermarkets, coffee shops, local markets, ATM, petrol station, post office, local and international standard restaurants.
Ketut's studio comes with a shared swimming pool.
- 8 air-conditioned rooms completed with wardrobe and en-suite bathroom
- Hot and fresh water
- Flat screen TV in each room
- A small terrace in front of room
- Study desk
- Shared kitchen (fridge, oven, cooking utensil, toaster, water dispenser)
- Common area
- Swimming pool
- Electricity bill is included with limit
- 1 room is for 1 person maksimum, sharing fee costs 500.000 Rp./room/month
- Visitor fee staying in the room is 50.000 Rp./person/night.
You may also like
Why book here?
Founded by a former exchange student, we are the first website that offers accommodation in Bali for students only. We know the best locations.
Centrally located office in Seminyak with support team. We provide many pictures, a full video tour of all our accommodations and collect reviews.
We provide a detailed rental contract that states all your rights and inclusions so you won't have any surprises. Most agencies in Bali don't do that.
Despite the 100% upfront payment tradition in Bali we managed to agree to 2-3 split payments for the rent. You can pay by bank transfer, cash or credit card.