Studio Kamera is located in a quiet part of the Kerobokan area, from where you will have easy access to both Udayana University campus in Jimbaran and Denpasar. It only takes 20 minutes by motorbike to get to Udayana University in Denpasar and 35 minutes to get to Udayana University in Jimbaran.
It is only a 15-minutes drive to both Kuta and Canggu for good nightlife. It takes 5 minutes to get to Seminyak beach and Batu Belig beach, supermarkets and a traditional market.
The apartment is designed with modern architecture, combining pop art with plenty use of wood. The white-based painting makes the apartment look fresh and clean. The apartment was finished building in November 2015, so it's brand new.
The bedrooms at Studio Kamera all have a double beds and are for 1 person. However, for an additional fee 2 people are allowed to share a room. The rooms are big enough for 2 people.
The friendly staff will help with everything you need during your semester abroad.
- Swimming pool with sun loungers
- Spacious parking area
- 24 security service & CCTV
- Reception desk
- Shared kitchen (fridge, toaster, cutlery and cooking utensils)
- Dining area by the pool
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Air Conditioned bedroom + wardrobe + towel hanger
- En-suite bathroom
- Shower (hot and cold water)
- Flatscreen TV with international channels
- Free Wi-Fi
- 3 times a week cleaning service
- Weekly linen change
- Electricity is not included
- Minimum booking of 3 months
- 1 person occupancy, sharing fee is 500.000 Rp./person/month
- Additional surcharge for visitor is 50.000 Rp. / person / night
Room types and prices
- Big room: 6.900.000 Rp. / person / month
- Small room: 5.900.000 Rp. / person / month
- Facilities and booking policy remain the same as written above
You may also like
Why book here?
Founded by a former exchange student, we are the first website that offers accommodation in Bali for students only. We know the best locations.
Centrally located office in Seminyak with support team. We provide many pictures, a full video tour of all our accommodations and collect reviews.
We provide a detailed rental contract that states all your rights and inclusions so you won't have any surprises. Most agencies in Bali don't do that.
Despite the 100% upfront payment tradition in Bali we managed to agree to 2-3 split payments for the rent. You can pay by bank transfer, cash or credit card.