Rumah Cahya is a Balinese and tropical house situated in a quiet area of Kerobokan. The house belongs to a warm Balinese who will make sure your stay will be comfortable. The house lies on 400m2 land.
The house has 6 bedrooms of which 2 are master bedrooms. It has a huge TV room downstairs and a living area upstairs. There is also a big storage for your luggage and surfboards.
The distance to Udayana University in Jimbaran is about 40 minutes and only 20 minutes to Udayana University in Denpasar. It takes about 10 minutes to get to a traditional market for fresh vegetables, 15 minutes to supermarkets for imported products, 7 minutes to Batubelig beach and 10 minutes to Canggu beach.
- 1 master bedroom with AC, en-suite bathroom and terrace
- 1 medium room with ac and en-suite bathroom
- 1 small room with AC
- 1 medium room with AC
- 1 master room bedroom with AC and en-suite bathroom
- 1 big room bedroom with AC and balcony
- 1 share bathroom with hot and fresh water
- All double beds
- A big TV room downstairs completed with flat screen TV with international channels with DVD/CD player
- 2 living areas
- A dining room and kitchen
- Fully furnished house
- Twice a week cleaning
- Weekly bed linen laundry
- Free Wi-Fi
- Electricity bill is not included
- Parking area
- Safe area
- 6 people maximum occupancy
- Additional permanent tenant required to pay 500.000 Rp./ person / month
- Visitors are required to pay 50.000 Rp. / night / person to cover electricity bill, cleaning service, water expenses, staffing
- Sharing fee and visitor fee applies
You may also like
Why book here?
Founded by a former exchange student, we are the first website that offers accommodation in Bali for students only. We know the best locations.
Centrally located office in Seminyak with support team. We provide many pictures, a full video tour of all our accommodations and collect reviews.
We provide a detailed rental contract that states all your rights and inclusions so you won't have any surprises. Most agencies in Bali don't do that.
Despite the 100% upfront payment tradition in Bali we managed to agree to 2-3 split payments for the rent. You can pay by bank transfer, cash or credit card.