This small but cozy villa is located not far away from Udayana Uni Jimbaran campus, and only about 5min away from Jimbaran beach. The rest of the stunning surf-lovers beaches in Uluwatu are only about 15min drive away, as well. Still it is only a 20min ride to be in Kuta. The surroundings of the Villa offer western and local cuisine and supermarkets with import products. The house has a shared kitchen and (!) a washing machine. The common area is not too big, which makes the place rather a stay for busy people being outside a lot for hobbies...
- Air Conditioner
- Queen bed
- Flat Screen TV
- Wardrobe with hangers
- Private Bathroom with hot shower and toilet
- Daily cleaning service
- Free towels (changed daily if required), bed sheets and linen, toilet paper
- Hygiene products (soap, shampoo, conditioner)
- Table for laptop working space
- Hair dryer
Amenities included free:
- Washing machine (private purchase of utensils for washing, or: paid laundry service provided by the staff)
- Electricity, gas and water
- WiFi (well working)
- Pool (shared, daily cleaning)
- Kitchen (shared)
- Drinking water (iced, cool, hot)
- Housekeeping service (staff not living in the same facility)
- Common space to socialize
- Iron and Ironing board
- Security Cameras
- Parking space for Bikes
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning utensils
- Dishes, cutlery etc.
- Water Dispenser
- Daily and Monthly Rental possible
- Fee for sharing the room with another person: 500.000 IDR/month
- Visitor Fee: 50.000 IDR per night
You may also like
Why book here?
Founded by a former exchange student, we are the first website that offers accommodation in Bali for students only. We know the best locations.
Centrally located office in Seminyak with support team. We provide many pictures, a full video tour of all our accommodations and collect reviews.
We provide a detailed rental contract that states all your rights and inclusions so you won't have any surprises. Most agencies in Bali don't do that.
Despite the 100% upfront payment tradition in Bali we managed to agree to 2-3 split payments for the rent. You can pay by bank transfer, cash or credit card.