Located in Seminyak, Mika Studio has accommodate travellers around the world since its opened a few years ago. The studio is a 10 drive to Double Six beach and also Petitenget beach. The distance to Canggu takes about 15 minutes. It takes around 30 minutes to Udayana University in Jimbaran and about the same length to Udayana University in Denpasar and Warmadewa University too.
The studio consists 3 type of studios:
- Deluxe 5.585.000 Rp./person/month
- Suite 6.550.000 Rp./person/month
Air-conditioned rooms come with glass sliding doors that provide much natural light in. A flat-screen cable TV and a writing desk with a seating area are among the in-room comforts. En suite bathroom provides a shower and a set of toiletries.
- Bedroom with air-conditioner and en-suite bathroom
- Hot and fresh water
- Flat screen TV in each room
- 3 times a week cleaning service
- Weekly bed linen laundry
- Free WiFi
- Electricity bill at 250.000 Rp./room/month
- Garden and pool maintenance
- Parking area
- Shared swimming pool
- 1 people maximum occupancy. However if you'd like to share the room, additional permanent tenant required to pay 500.000 Rp./room/month due to the electricity consumption and staffing.
- Visitors are required to pay 50.000 Rp./room/month / Night / person to cover electricity bill, cleaning service, water expenses, staffing
- Booking minimum 1 month.
You may also like
Coming soon ...
Why book here?
Founded by a former exchange student, we are the first website that offers accommodation in Bali for students only. We know the best locations.
Centrally located office in Seminyak with support team. We provide many pictures, a full video tour of all our accommodations and collect reviews.
We provide a detailed rental contract that states all your rights and inclusions so you won't have any surprises. Most agencies in Bali don't do that.
Despite the 100% upfront payment tradition in Bali we managed to agree to 2-3 split payments for the rent. You can pay by bank transfer, cash or credit card.