Komodo Sea Adventure
Publish Rate | 3.300.000 Rp.
Our Rate | 2.200.000 Rp.
Departure Dates 2018
5Days/4Nights (Return: Lombok - Labuan Bajo - Lombok) or 3Days/2Nights (One way from Lombok to Labuan Bajo)
- December: 3, 9, 15, 19, 23, 29
3Days/2Nights (One way from from Labuan Bajo to Lombok)
- December: 5, 11, 17, 21, 25, 31
5 Days / 4 Nights (Return Program from Lombok - Labuan Bajo - Lombok)
Senggigi - Mataram - Suranadi - Lendang Nangka - Lemor - docking - Satonda Island - Komodo Island - Pink beach - Labuan Bajo - Rinca Island - Moyo Island - Lombok
- Cabin class: 5.000.000 Rp. / person
- Deck class: 3.300.000 Rp. / person
3 Days / 2 Nights (One Way) Program from Lombok - Labuan Bajo
Senggigi - Mataram - Suranadi - Lendang Nangka - Lemor - docking - Satonda Island - Komodo Island - Pink beach - Labuan Bajo
- Cabin class: 3.300.000 Rp. / person
- Deck class: 2.200.000 Rp. / person
2 Days / 2 Nights One Way Program from Labuan Bajo to Lombok
Labuan Bajo - Rinca Island - Moyo Island - Keramat Island - Labuan Lombok - Mataram - Senggigi
- Cabin class: 2.200.000 Rp. / person
- Deck class: 1.500.000 Rp. / person
5 Days / 4 Nights (Return program from Lombok - Labuan Bajo - Lombok) and 3D/2N (One way program from Lombok - Labuan Bajo)
Departure from Senggigi (10.00 am) or from Mataram (11.00 am) by shuttle bus to Labuan Lombok. On the way you will make some stops to visit traditional villages and see the people’s daily life and traditional markets. SURANADI NATURE RESERVE is a protected forest of 52 hectares. The sanctuary tropical forest preserves the gray monkey and the black monkey, as well as water mongoose and giant squirrels, eagles, honey birds, monitor lizards and snakes. Many flora is found in the forest too, such as Banyan, Beringin, Mahogany, Garun, Klokos Udang, Kemiri, Bajur, Terep, Kayu Suren, as well as many shrubs and native flowers. On the opposite side of the forest, try to taste the local food “Sate Bulayak” and local snacks made from dried fruits. PERAMA NING PUSPA SURANADI is a natural garden established by a company since 2016 as an education center to preserve the nature and raise people’s welfare. It is set on 25 acre with many kind of plantation, such as Papaya, Banana, Passion Fruits, Rambutan, Gnetum gnemon (Melinjo), Orange, Jambu Bol, etc. LENDANG NANGKA is a promising tourist village located on the island of Lombok, in the district of East Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara. It takes about 1,5 hours to get there from Mataram. In this trip, you stop here for a lunch break (Indonesian food), served by Mr. Radiah and his wife. Before you have lunch, the local people will show you some unique skills likes hand weaving, pottery and a handcraft process. . After this you will go to a traditional boat docking that was built in 1990. It is located about 1 km to the west of Kayangan harbor and occupies an area of 1.5 hectares of land. The area belongs to Kayangan village and is located next to Kampung Baru and Kampung Padak. Kampung Baru is an area inhabited by the Bugis ethnic while Kampung Padak is inhabited by the Sasak people. Since its establishment, the docking has produced a number of boats of varying sizes. Most of the boats are made in the Bugis Phinisi style. In the boat making process, traditional machinery is used and only a few modern tools. Today, the traditional machines are collected in a museum to remember the evolution of the tools that carpenters used back in the days for making boats. After this you will have coffee and tea in the afternoon while enjoying the sunset and a view of Mt. Rinjani. In the evening the crew will make a bonfire and you will sing a song together: you will make unforgettable memories. At 21.00 pm the boat will leave to Satonda island.
(07.00) Arrival in Satonda island - a beautiful small island with a salt water lake inside. You go ashore and will do a morning exercise, led by the guide. Afterwards, you can go sightseeing around the island; hiking, bird watching and swimming in the lake. After this you will go back to the boat, then have breakfast while sailing to DONGGO BEACH Or KILO (depends on the weather). Late afternoon arrival in DONGGO/KILO for sunbathing and seeing sunset. Dinner on board. Around (21.00) you will leave DONGGO/KILO for night sailing to Komodo Island.
(08.00) Arrival in Komodo Island – the main highlight of the program. You will have breakfast, then go ashore to explore the national park. Led by two rangers, you walk through the jungle to find the Komodo dragons as well as enjoy the island’s mesmerizing flora & fauna. You will leave Komodo Island to Red Beach – an exotic white sandy beach with a beautiful underwater world, good for snorkeling. You will have lunch on board, then sail to Labuan Bajo. Arrival at Labuan Bajo for some extra programs such as walking around the town, watching sunset and other interesting activities. Get on board for a lively FAREWELL PARTY with dinner and lots of fun with the crew and other passengers. This is also a good moment to share experiences. Party ends.
(05.00) Departure from Labuan Bajo to RINCA ISLAND. At 06.00 you can enjoy the beautiful sunrise from the boat. Breakfast on board. Rinca is the second biggest island of the Komodo National Park. This place is not only home to Varanus Komodoensis, but also home to wild animals such as Sunda deer, wild buffalo, wild boar, the macaque monkey, wild horses and snakes. From Rinca the trip continues to GILI LABA for swimming and snorkeling. Then, you will sail west to MOYO Island – a nature reserve. On the way you will stop for dinner on board at WERA.
(08.00) Arrive in MOYO. After breakfast, get ashore and walk past Labuan Haji Village to a waterfall. Along the way you see the local people’s daily activities. Laze out and swim on the fresh-water pool of the water fall. (12.00) You will leave Moyo and have lunch on board while sailing westward to Keramat Island. Upon arrival, you can use the speed boat (or for the brave: jump!) for swimming and walking around the island. This is the last activity of the program. After this activity, the boat sails back to Labuan Lombok. Upon arrival at Labuan Lombok harbor, you will have a farewell dinner on board and then leave the boat for a bus transfer to MATARAM or SENGGIGI.
2 Days / 2 Nights (One way program from Labuan Bajo to Lombok)
Get on board at 18.00 – 19.00 to join the Welcome Dinner party and meet the other participants of the program. You can sleep this night on board for free.
(05.00) Departure from Labuan Bajo to RINCA ISLAND. At 06.00 you can enjoy the beautiful sunrise from the boat. Breakfast on board. Rinca is the second biggest island of the Komodo National Park. This place is not only home to Varanus Komodoensis, but also home to wild animals such as Sunda deer, wild buffalo, wild boar, the macaque monkey, wild horses and snakes. From Rinca the trip continues to GILI LABA for swimming and snorkeling. Then, you will sail west to MOYO Island – a nature reserve. On the way you stop at WERA for dinner on board.
(08.00) Arrival in MOYO. After breakfast, you will get ashore and walk past Labuan Haji Village to a water fall. Along the way you will see the local people’s daily activities. Laze out and swim on the fresh-water pool of the water fall. (12.00) You will leave Moyo, have lunch on board while sailing westward to Keramat Island. Upon arrival, use the speed boat (or for the brave: jump!) for swimming and walking around the island. This is the last activity of the program. After this activity, the boat sails back to Labuan Lombok. Upon arrival at Labuan Lombok harbor, you will have a farewell dinner on board, then leave the boat for a bus transfer to MATARAM or SENGGIGI.
|5 days / 4 nights Return||3 days / 2 nights Program (Lombok to Labuan Bajo)||3 days / 2 nights Program (Labuan Bajo to Lombok)|
|Private Cabin / Double bed / 1 person||5.000.000 Rp.||3.300.000 Rp.||2.200.000 Rp.|
|Deck class / 1 person||3.300.000 Rp.||2.200.000 Rp.||1.500.000 Rp.|
- Mineral water
- Coffee and tea at any time
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- English speaking guide
- Ranger fee on the Komodo National park and Rinca National park
What's not included?
- Soft Drinks
- Camera fee on one of the islands
- Speedboat Ticket from Bali to Senggigi (Lombok) and back. The company behind the link will pick you up from your hotel in Bali, bring you to Senggigi harbour and back to your accommodation in Bali
- Komodo National Park & other entrance fees
- Deck (40 persons maximum passengers)
- Cabin: double bed for 2 persons and 3 triple bed for 3 persons
- Engine : Yanmmar x1 350 hp
- Electric Engine ( Generator ) : Yanmmar 8 hp ( double )
- Pump Engine : Yanmmar 8 hp
- Pump Engine : Isuzu
- Length : 26 m/ width : 5 m
- Cabins : 8 rooms
- Sails : 2
- Life buoys : 4
- Life rafts : 6 & 6
- Life jackets : 60 for adults and 20 for children
- Capacity: 40 people
* NOTE: Boat size is subject to availability.
- Cabin : single, double and bunk bed, pillow, fan, table, chair and blanket
- Deck : mattresses, pillows and blankets
- Snorkelling gear
- Life jackets
- Small speed boat
- Simple fishing equipment
- 3 toilets with showers
- Radio and Ipod dock
- Plug for electricity
- Cooler box in the kitchen
- Minibar for buying drinks and snacks
How to get to Senggigi?
- From Bali : take a speedboat direct from Bali to Senggigi: Speedboat Ticket
- From Gili Islands : take an island hopping boat (traditional boat leaves at 7.30 am every morning) direct to Bangsal. We provide a shuttle bus from Bangsal port
- From Senggigi port : we provide a shuttle bus for Senggigi area and Mataram
What to bring personally:
- Soft drinks (Coke, Sprite, Red Bull)
- Beer, Vodka
- Ice cubes
- Snorkelling equipment (if you want to use your own)
- Stereo speakers
- iPod / mp3 player
- Toothbrush, toothpaste
- Shower gel, shampoo
- Salty snacks (peanuts, chips, etc.) which help against sea sickness
- Cash (ATM only available in Lombok and in Labuan Bajo mainland)
- Beach wear (board shorts, bikinis)
- Toilet paper
- Sun glasses
- Mobile phone/tablet + charger
- Rain coat
- Flip flops and sports shoes / trekking shoes
- Sleeping bag
- Glasses, contact lenses
- Bodylotion / mosquito spray
- Books / ebook reader
- Flight tickets
- Board games
Terms and Conditions
- Schedule can be changed without any prior notice due to the weather circumstances or other safety reason
- From Labuan Bajo you can continue traveling in Flores mainland on your own or fly back to Bali by plane
- Please bring your ID Card (Indonesian) or passport (Non-Indonesian) for registration
- For passenger who starts the trip from Labuan Bajo to Lombok (3D/3N), please contact us to get the meeting point location in Labuan Bajo. Please note, the meeting time is at 18.00.
- The provider reserves the right at any time to cancel the trip or change facilities, services or prices. You may then choose before departure to accept the changes or receive a full refund. Client must have a suitable travel insurance in order to take part in this trip. The provider doesn't provide any insurance.
You may also like
Why book here?
Best price without bargaining. Despite high discounts you don’t need to compromise on service.
Support by email, chat, WhatsApp and phone. Very customer friendly refunding policy in case of cancellation.
More than 5 years experience and thousands of satisfied customers that left hundreds of verified reviews.
Handpicked providers with long-standing partnership makes sure that everything runs smoothly.