accommodation | 5.500.000 Rp. Price for accommodation per month
room | 5.500.000 Rp. Price for room per month
This accommodation has 9 rooms rooms9
35 min Driving distance to university
Situated in a quiet part of Kerobokan area, Fortune Apartment offers 9 identical rooms which can be rented on a room by room basis. Every room comes with standard facilities. The rooms are also completed with a veranda with a small round table and 2 chairs.
To Udayana University in Denpasar it takes 20 minutes by motorbike and 35 minutes to Udayana University in Jimbaran. It is only a 15-minute drive to Kuta center for nightlife, 5 minutes the Seminyak beach and Batu Belig beach, supermarkets and traditional markets and 10-15 minutes to Canggu beaches, nightlife and restaurants.
The complex has a nice Joglo restaurant, an antique wooden building made in Java. The restaurant offers outdoor and indoor sitting and it's a great place to enjoy a beer with friends. The restaurant provides affordable simple food and beverages.
- Swimming pool with sun loungers
- Spacious parking space
- 24 security service
- Reception desk
- Restaurant with outdoor & indoor sitting
- Dining area by the pool
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Air Conditioned bedroom + wardrobe
- En-suite bathroom
- Shower (hot and cold water)
- Flatscreen TV with international channels
- Free Wi-Fi
- 3 times a week cleaning service
- 2 times a week linen changing
- Electricity is included with limit at 250.000 Rp./month. This amount is enough for monthly use of electricity, please save energy!
- Minimum booking of 3 months
- 1 person occupancy, sharing fee is 500.000 Rp./person/month
- Visitor fee is 50.000 Rp./person/night
You may also like
Why book here?
Founded by a former exchange student, we are the first website that offers accommodation in Bali for students only. We know the best locations.
Centrally located office in Seminyak with support team. We provide many pictures, a full video tour of all our accommodations and collect reviews.
We provide a detailed rental contract that states all your rights and inclusions so you won't have any surprises. Most agencies in Bali don't do that.
Despite the 100% upfront payment tradition in Bali we managed to agree to 2-3 split payments for the rent. You can pay by bank transfer, cash or credit card.