Flores Komodo Cruise
Flores Komodo Phinisi is a 31 meters long wooden Phinisi with 6.5 meter width, it caters live-aboard cruise around Komodo National Park. The maximum capacity is 40 people. The boat offers 8 air-conditioned cabin, 4 cabins with fan (2 cabins with 3 bunks and 2 cabins with 2 bunks) and 15 people max on the deck. The boat is completed with 2 toilets with shower and 1 shower room.
The boat is equipped with Yanmmar GUHRE 330 HP & Mitshubishi 120 PK, radio (VHF & SSF Radio). It is also completed with navigation device such as Garmin GPS & Marine Compass. The boat has 7 crews to serve the passenger during the cruise.
The boat departs every date of 1st, 11th, 21st every month.
The boat is open for charter based on your tailor-made itinerary surround Komodo National Park only. With 30 people maximum capacity, the boat will be a great option to spend your semester break with your friends. We all say, it's a one a lifetime journey!
- Type : Phinisi
- Engine : Yanmmar GUHRE 330 HP & Mitshubishi 120 PK
- Length : 31 meters
- Width : 6,5 meters
- Radio : VHF & SSF Radio
- Navigation : Garmin GPS & Marine Compass
- Crew : 7
- Inflatable life rafts : 3 (for 50 person)
- Leading buoys : 4
- Canoe : 1
- Life Jackets : 40
Inside the Boat:
- Capacity : Max 40 person
- Upper deck : Partially sun deck, perfect for relaxing and sunbathing
- Lower deck : Dining area and social area
- Toilets : 2 (with shower)
- Plug for electricity
- Cooler box in the kitchen
- Minibar for buying drinks and snacks
Cruise type and price:
- 3 Days / 2 Nights from Lombok to Flores : AC Cabin 3.500.000 Rp. / person, Fan Cabin 2.500.000 Rp. / person, Deck 2.000.000 Rp. / person
- 3 Days / 3 Nights from Flores to Lombok : AC Cabin 3.500.000 Rp. / person, Fan Cabin 2.500.000 Rp. / person, Deck 2.000.000 Rp. / person
- 6 Days/ 5 Nights return from Lombok to Flores back to Lombok: AC Cabin 5.500.000 Rp. / person, Fan Cabin 4.000.000 Rp. / person, Deck 3.500.000 Rp. / person
- Mineral water
- Coffee and tea at any time
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- English speaking guide
- Snorkeling gear
- Life Jackets
- Komodo National Park & other entrance fees
What's not included?
- Soft Drinks and alcohol
- Camera fee for the national park
- Personal expenses
- Guide and ranger tip
- Flight and hotel
Komodo National Park is a national park in Indonesia located in between of East Nusa Tenggara and West Nusa Tenggara. The park includes the three larger islands Komodo, Padar and Rinca, and 26 smaller ones, with a total area of 1,733 km2 (603 km2 of it land). The national park was founded in 1980 to protect the Komodo dragon, the world's largest lizard. Later it was dedicated to protecting other species, including marine species. In 1991 the national park was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Day 1: Start from our office around 11.00 AM we are going to Labuan Lombok Harbour and start sailing around 02.00 PM, and we will take 2 hours to first island we are visiting the name is Kenawa Island, we can hiking and swimming in this island and enjoy the sunset.
Day 2: At the second day we will visiting Satonda Island, we will arrive in the morning and after breakfast we can snorkeling and swimming here, also we can see the salt water lake in the middle this island, after 2 hours in Satonda we are going to Kilo, we enjoy the sunset here and take dinner on the boat.
Day 3: After sailing all the night from Kilo we will arrive in the morning in Komodo Island, we will take 2 hours to see the Varanous Komodoensis, after Komodo we will swimming and snorkeling to Pink Beach, this is the best place for snorkeling. After Pink Beach we are going to Padar Island, we hiking around 30 minute to the top of this island to see beautiful panorama and landscape from this island. After Padar we are going to Labuan Bajo and arrive around 06.00 PM
Day 4: Early morning around 04.00 AM we are going to Rinca Island, after breakfast on the boat we start to tracking to see Varanous Komodoensis (Komodo Dragon). After Rinca we are going to Long Beach, it’s beautiful beach with the sand red colour, after swimming and snorkeling in Long Beach we are going to Manta point, this is the place to see the Manta Ray, and after Manta we go to Laba Island for swimming and snorkeling, after Laba we will sailing all the night to Moyo Island.
Day 5: In Moyo Island we can swimming and snorkeling here also we can walk around 20 minutes to see the waterfall, we spend 2 hours in this island and than we are going to Gili Bola, we can swimming and snorkeling here also relaxing on the beach. Our boat will be stay nights on this island.
Day 6: In the morning we will visiting our last island we call it Kambing Island, we can swimming and snorkeling here and after that we are going Labuan Lombok Harbour and finish the trips, we will give you free shuttle to Mataram / Senggigi.
How to get to Labuhan Bajo?
From Bali, take a direct flight with Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia and Nam Air
What to bring personally:
- Snorkeling equipment (if you want to use your own)
- Salty snacks (peanuts, chips, etc.) which help against sea sickness
- Cash (ATM only available in Lombok and in Labuan Bajo mainland)
- Beach wear (board shorts, bikinis)
- Sun glasses
- Rain coat
- Flip flops and sports shoes / trekking shoes
- Mosquito spray
- Books / ebook reader
Terms and Conditions
- Schedule can be changed without any prior notice due to the weather circumstances or other safety reason
- From Labuan Bajo you can continue traveling in Flores mainland on your own or fly back to Bali by plane
- Please bring your ID Card (Indonesian) or passport (Non-Indonesian) for registration
- The provider reserves the right at any time to cancel the trip or change facilities, services or prices. You may then choose before departure to accept the changes or receive a full refund. Client must have a suitable travel insurance in order to take part in this trip. The provider doesn't provide any insurance.
You may also like
Why book here?
Best price without bargaining. Despite high discounts you don’t need to compromise on service.
Support by email, chat, WhatsApp and phone. Very customer friendly refunding policy in case of cancellation.
More than 5 years experience and thousands of satisfied customers that left hundreds of verified reviews.
Handpicked providers with long-standing partnership makes sure that everything runs smoothly.