accommodation | 0 Rp. Price for accommodation per month
room | 0 Rp. Price for room per month
This accommodation has 6 rooms rooms6
35 min Driving distance to university
DC Villa is located in Jalan Gunung Salak Utara. It is located in a very strategic area where most of the student stay.
The villa is conveniently located, 20 minutes from Udayana University campus in Denpasar, 35 minutes from Udayana University campus in Jimbaran and 10 minutes from the famous restaurants, boutiques and bars of Seminyak beach. It is also takes around 10 - 15 minutes to drive to Canggu. The villa is great place for group of a student who like to remain secluded amongst friends within the private oasis of their own pool villa.
This Balinese modern-design villa consists of 6 bedrooms and occupies over 4 Are (400 square meters) of land. The villa has a swimming pool, kitchen, living and dining areas, outdoor gazebo and private parking space.
- 6 air-conditioned bedrooms with double bed and en-suite bathroom
- Private swimming pool
- 3x a week Cleaning service
- Weekly bed linen laundry
- Garden and pool maintenance
- 2.000.000 Rp. electricity per month included for the whole villa (this amount should be enough to cover the electricity expenses for the month as long as the aircons are off when its not needed)
- Flatscreen TV with international channels on the living area
- Equipped kitchen with water dispenser, cooking utensil, stove, fridge, cutlery
- Safety box
- Sharing a room will have an additional charge of 1.000.000 Rp./person/month
- Visitors staying at the villa are required to pay 100.000 Rp./person/night
- Minimum stay 4 months
You may also like
Why book here?
Founded by a former exchange student, we are the first website that offers accommodation in Bali for students only. We know the best locations.
Centrally located office in Seminyak with support team. We provide many pictures, a full video tour of all our accommodations and collect reviews.
We provide a detailed rental contract that states all your rights and inclusions so you won't have any surprises. Most agencies in Bali don't do that.
Despite the 100% upfront payment tradition in Bali we managed to agree to 2-3 split payments for the rent. You can pay by bank transfer, cash or credit card.