Blessing Apartments is located in Kerobokan area. It is a short drive to Batubelig beach and Canggu area. Seminyak is also only 7 minutes away.
Within 5 minutes ride, there are a few supermarkets for fresh vegetables, fruit or any type of grocery you need for daily basis. 2 local markets are also less than 5 minutes ride.
The distance to Udayana University in Denpasar is about 20 - 30 minutes away. The distance to Udayana University in Jimbaran is about 30 - 40 minutes ride.
The apartments offers 8 spacious, furnished and vibrant coloured rooms. The 8 rooms are designed in different themes. All rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi internet connection and cable TV.
- Choice of double bed or twin bed (subject to availability)
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- TV in room with international TV channels
- Fridge in the room
- En-suite bathroom with hot and fresh shower
- Wardrobe in the rooms
- Sofa bed in the rooms
- Study desk in the rooms
- Shared kitchen (water dispenser, cooking utensil, cutleries)
- Shared dining area attached to the kitchen
- Shared swimming pool with outdoor gazebo
- Parking space
- Twice a week cleaning service
- Daily staff available in the apartments
- Weekly bed linen laundry
- Night security service
- Free WIFI connection
- Electricity is not included, approximately it cost 300.000 Rp./room/month
Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Minimal booking is 2 months
- 1 room is for double occupancy maximum
Price 2017 and 2018
- Monthly price 7.000.000 Rp. / villa / 2 persons
- Facilities and booking policy remain the same as written above
You may also like
Why book here?
Founded by a former exchange student, we are the first website that offers accommodation in Bali for students only. We know the best locations.
Centrally located office in Seminyak with support team. We provide many pictures, a full video tour of all our accommodations and collect reviews.
We provide a detailed rental contract that states all your rights and inclusions so you won't have any surprises. Most agencies in Bali don't do that.
Despite the 100% upfront payment tradition in Bali we managed to agree to 2-3 split payments for the rent. You can pay by bank transfer, cash or credit card.