The guest house is located in Petitenget Seminyak, a very short ride to Seminyak beach.
The ride to Udayana University in Jimbaran takes about 35 minutes and it's about 30 minutes ride to Denpasar campus. Supermarkets and local market takes about 5 - 7 minutes drive. The guest house is located in the prime area in Seminyak which surrounded by convenience shop, restaurants, shops, atm, etc.
The property is fitted with an outdoor pool, garden and a gazebo.
All rooms at the guest house are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a kitchen. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, rooms also provide guests with pool view. All units are equipped with a seating area.
The accommodation offers a terrace.
- 4 bedrooms with AC, wardrobe, flatscreen TV with local channels
- 4 bathrooms with hot and fresh water shower
- 2 times a week cleaning service
- Weekly linen laundry
- Equipped kitchen with dining table, fridge, cooking utensil, water dispenser
- Gas for cooking, toilet paper and mineral water is provided once on arrival
- Garden and pool maintenance
- Parking space
Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum booking is 2 months
- 1 room is for single occupancy. For double occupancy, there is an additional surcharge of 500.000 Rp. / month / person.
- Additional surcharge for visitors is 50.000 Rp. / person / night
- The electricity included is 300.000 Rp./room/month. This amount should be enough to cover the electricity expenses for the month as long as the aircons are off when it's not needed.
You may also like
Why book here?
Founded by a former exchange student, we are the first website that offers accommodation in Bali for students only. We know the best locations.
Centrally located office in Seminyak with support team. We provide many pictures, a full video tour of all our accommodations and collect reviews.
We provide a detailed rental contract that states all your rights and inclusions so you won't have any surprises. Most agencies in Bali don't do that.
Despite the 100% upfront payment tradition in Bali we managed to agree to 2-3 split payments for the rent. You can pay by bank transfer, cash or credit card.