4D/3N Traditional Kencana Komodo Trip
Publish Rate | 3.300.000 Rp.
Our Rate | 2.300.000 Rp.
The traditional Kencana boat trip for 4 days and 3 nights leaves from Lombok to Labuan Bajo every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Departure from Labuan Bajo to Lombok is every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
4 days and 3 nights boat trip from Lombok to Labuan Bajo (Flores)
The boat leaves every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. The trip starts from Senggigi at 10.30 am. Free shuttle pick up for Senggigi and Mataram area at 10.30 am and at 9.00 am from Bangsal Harbor and 8.30 from Kuta area.
- Registration at 10.00 am at the meeting point: office in Senggigi
- Leaving the harbour in Labuan Lombok around 3pm
- Medang Island - Sleep overnight on the boat
- Moyo Waterfall – Visiting the waterfall
- Manta Point - Passing by with slow engine
- Pink Beach - Snorkelling
- Komodo Island – Trekking to see the dragons
- Padar Island - Trekking
- Kelor Island - Snorkeling
- Manjarite Island - Trekking and snorkelling
- Labuan Bajo Harbor: Arriving around late afternoon
4 days and 3 nights boat trip from Labuan Bajo (Flores) to Lombok
The boat departs from Labuan Bajo every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. The check in is at 9:00 am.
- Registration at 7:30 am at the office in Labuan Bajo
- Kelor Island - Snorkeling
- Padar Island - Trekking
- Komodo Island – Trekking to see the Dragons
- Pink Beach - Snorkeling
- Manta Point – Passing by with slow engine
- Moyo Waterfall – Visiting the Waterfall
- Gili Bola – Snorkeling and walking around the island
- Labuan Lombok harbour – Arrival at 8am
Note: free shuttle drop off to Mataram and Senggigi area
- You may want to travel further after arriving in Labuan Bajo. If you want to fly back to Bali, the airport is very close to the harbour.
- Please bring your passport for registration (or ID if you are an Indonesian citizen).
- Schedule can be changed without any prior notice due to unforeseen weather circumstances or other safety reasons.
- 4D/3N Lombok to Labuan Bajo: 2.300.000 Rp. / Person
- 4D/3N Labuan Bajo to Lombok: 2.300.000 Rp. / Person
- 1 bottle of mineral water (1,5L) per day per person
- Full board buffet (Indonesian Food)
- Coffee & tea
- Snorkeling gear
What's not included?
- Soft drinks
- Camera fee
- Parks and Komodo National Park entry fees (As of November 2015 the Komodo National Park entrance fee is 275.000 Rp./person)
- Speedboat Ticket from Bali to Senggigi (Lombok) and back
- Flight from Labuan Bajo (Flores) to Denpasar (Bali). You may want to book a bit in advance since they are frequently sold out. The following airlines have daily flights from LB to DPS: Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Transnusa, Sky Aviation. We recommend to book directly on the airline's website to get the best rates.
- 1 toilet, no showers
- Life jackets
- Deck class: foam matt, pillow, and blanket
- Simple fishing equipments
- Length: 18m - 20m
- Width: 3,5m0 - 4,5m
- Boat crew: 6 People
- Life raft
What to bring
- Soft drinks (Coke, Sprite, Red Bull)
- Beer, liquor
- Ice cubes
- Snorkelling equipment (if you want to use your own)
- Stereo speakers
- iPod / mp3 player
- Toothbrush, toothpaste
- Shower gel, shampoo
- Salty snacks (peanuts, chips, etc.) which helps against sea sickness
- Cash (there are only few ATMs during this trip)
- Beach wear (board shorts, bikinis)
- Toilet paper
- Sun glasses
- Mobile phone + charger
- Rain coat
- Flip flops and sports shoes / trekking shoes
- Sleeping bag
- Glasses, contact lenses
- Bodylotion / mosquito spray
- Books / ebook reader
- Flight tickets
- Board games
How to get to Senggigi?
- From Bali : get a speedboat direct from Bali to Senggigi: Speedboat Ticket
- From Gili Islands : get an island hopping boat (traditional boat leaves at 8 am every morning) direct to Senggigi or you can stop at Bangsal harbour
- From Bangsal harbour : we provide pick up at 8 am - 9 am
Terms and conditions
- Schedule can be changed without any prior notice due to the weather circumstances or other safety reasons.
- From Labuan Bajo you can continue traveling in Flores mainland on your own or fly back to Bali by plane.
- Please bring your ID Card (Indonesian) or passport (Non-Indonesian) for registration.
- For passengers who start the trip from Labuan Bajo to Lombok (4D/3N), the boat leaves early in the morning from Labuan Bajo harbour. Therefore passengers are required to come for check in 1 day before departure date at 5.00 pm. The passengers are allowed to sleep onboard before departure, but note that dinner for this night is not included. Check-in is at the Komodo Co. Adventure office Labuan Bajo in Soekarno Hatta street, inside Bajo Beach Hotel. Please contact us for more details.
- The provider reserves the right at any time to modify the route, cancel the trip or change facilities, services or prices. You may then choose before departure to accept the changes or receive a full refund. The client must have a suitable travel insurance in order to take part in this trip. The provider doesn't provide any insurance.
- 50% down payment from the total price is required. You have the option to pay cash in our office in Seminyak or by bank transfer. For cheapest bank transfer fee, we highly recommend to use Transferwise.com. The 50% balance is required to be settled upon departure. For more info, please contact us.
You may also like
Why book here?
Best price without bargaining. Despite high discounts you don’t need to compromise on service.
Support by email, chat, WhatsApp and phone. Very customer friendly refunding policy in case of cancellation.
More than 5 years experience and thousands of satisfied customers that left hundreds of verified reviews.
Handpicked providers with long-standing partnership makes sure that everything runs smoothly.