Cycling Tour through the villages of Bali is one of the best activities you can do during your stay. The best way to experience Bali is to cycle through the small, traditional Balinese villages. There are two options for the cycling tour:
Cycling Tour Routes
Kintamani village cycling
The tour starts with a light breakfast enjoying the views of Gunung Batur volcano and lake Kintamani (The hot drinks will make everyone feel warm. The lake is 1500 meters above sea level and therefore it is a bit cooler up there) before heading to the starting point of this must-do adventure. Winding through local villages, inaccessible by car, enjoying local refreshments such as a fresh coconut and visiting a traditional Balinese house. Seeing the local village children wave at us as we the reach finish point at a Balinese house. For the Kintamani village cycling tour you can choose between two types of tour:
- Up and Downhill tour (highly recommended)
- Leisure biking through Balinese villages
Jatiluwih rice paddy cycling
The tour takes you to the World Heritage Site of Jatiluwih where you cycle through the most beautiful terraced rice paddies in Bali before enjoying a sumptuous lunch overlooking the stunning scenery. The trip lasts about 2 hours. Good stamina is required to be able to do this tour. We recommended this tour for adults only. The trip starts at Batukaru in Tabanan regency. Along the way we will pass through villages with primary crops of coffee, cacao and vanilla. Depending on the season, you will be able to see the local farmers growing or harvesting rice. The magnificent view is great for taking pictures! At the end of the trip we will have lunch at one of the local restaurants with nice views over Jatiluwih. Before going home, we stop at Angseri hot springs for a refreshing dip.
- Road conditions : well paved, narrow. In some areas we will find gravels and bumpy roads.
- Traffic conditions : light - moderate
- Steepness: Variable - down hills, flat, steady grade, gradually increasing from moderately steep to steep.
- Sun Exposure: Variable. 35 % exposed, 65 % shade (from trees)
- Difficulty: difficult but steady grade.
- Minimum booking for 4 pax
|Publish rate||Our rate||Saving|
|Kintamani Village Cycling||50,00 $ per person||300.000 Rp. per person||57% günstiger|
|Jatiluwih Rice Paddy Cycling||70,00 $ per person||480.000 Rp. per person||50% günstiger|
- Welcome drink + drinking water during the trip
- Air conditioned transport from/to your accommodation
- Mountain bikes and safety helmets
- Fruits and cold mineral water
- Light breakfast and lunch
- Friendly and knowledgeable guides
What to bring
- Sun screen
- Digital Camera
- Nusa Dua: 07:15 am - 07:30 am
- Kuta: 07:30 am - 07.45 am
- Sanur: 07.35 am - 08:00 am
- Ubud: 08:30 am - 08.45 am
You may also like
Why book here?
Best price without bargaining. Despite high discounts you don’t need to compromise on service.
Support by email, chat, WhatsApp and phone. Very customer friendly refunding policy in case of cancellation.
More than 5 years experience and thousands of satisfied customers that left hundreds of verified reviews.
Handpicked providers with long-standing partnership makes sure that everything runs smoothly.