4D/3N Traditional Kencana Komodo Trip
|Publish Rate:||2.000.000 Rp.|
|Our Rate:||1.550.000 Rp.|
Departure Date 2017
- 4D/3N Lombok to Labuan Bajo: every Monday and Thursday
- 4D/3N Labuan Bajo to Lombok: every Monday and Friday
4 days and 3 nights boat trip from Lombok to Labuan Bajo (Flores)
The boat leaves every Monday and Thursday. The trip starts from Senggigi at 10.30 am, (address: Senggigi Street Km. 2, Batulayar, West Lombok). Free shuttle pick up for Senggigi area at 10.30 am and 9.00 am from Bangsal Harbor.
- Kencana Adventure office Senggigi: Meeting point and registration at 11.00 am
- Labuan Lombok Harbor: Leaving from here around 3pm
- Keramat Island - Enjoying sunset from the boat
- Gili Bola – Snorkeling and walk around the island
- Moyo Waterfall – Visit the waterfall
- Gili Laba - Trekking to the top of Gili Laba
- Pink Beach - Snorkeling
- Manta Point - Passing by with slow engine
- Komodo Island – Trekking to see the dragons
- Rinca Island – Trekking to see the dragons
- Labuan Bajo Harbor: Arriving around 5pm
4 days and 3 nights boat trip from Labuan Bajo (Flores) to Lombok
The boat departs from Labuan Bajo every Monday and Friday. The check in is one day before departure at 5.00 pm at Kencana Adventure Office in Bajo Hotel Labuan Bajo office of Kencana Tours in Labuan Bajo. You are allowed to sleep onboard for free the night before departure if you would like to do so. Dinner is not served the day before departure.
- Kencana Office Labuan Bajo: Meeting point and registration at 8am
- Rinca Island – Trekking to see the Dragons
- Komodo Island – Trekking to see the Dragons
- Pink Beach - Snorkelling
- Manta Point – Passing slow engine
- Gili Laba – Trekking to the top of Gili Laba
- Moyo Waterfall – Visit the Waterfall
- Gili Bola – Snorkelling and walk around the island
- Labuan Lombok harbour – Arrival at 8am
Note: free shuttle drop off to Mataram and Senggigi area
- You may want to travel further after arriving in Labuan Bajo. If you want to fly back to Bali, the airport is very close to the harbour.
- Please bring your passport for registration (or ID if you are an Indonesian citizen).
- Schedule can be changed without any prior notice due to unforeseen weather circumstances or other safety reasons.
- 4D/3N Lombok to Labuan Bajo: 1.550.000 Rp. / Person
- 4D/3N Labuan Bajo to Lombok: 1.550.000 Rp. / Person
- 1 Bottle Mineral Water 1,5L per day per person
- Full board buffet (Indonesian Food)
- Coffee & Tea
- Snorkeling gear
What's not included?
- Soft drinks
- Camera fee
- Parks and Komodo National Park entry fees (As of November 2015 the Komodo National Park entrance fee is 275.000 Rp./person)
- Speedboat Ticket from Bali to Senggigi (Lombok) and back
- Flight from Labuan Bajo (Flores) to Denpasar (Bali). You may want to book a bit in advance since they are frequently sold out. The following airlines have daily flights from LB to DPS: Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Transnusa, Sky Aviation. We recommend to book directly on the airline's website to get the best rates.
- 1 toilet no showers
- Life jackets
- Deck class: foam matt, pillow, and blanket
- Simple fishing equipments
- Length: 18m - 20m
- Width: 3,5m0 - 4,5m
- Boat Crew: 6 People
- Life Raft
What to bring
- Soft drinks (Coke, Sprite, Red Bull)
- Beer, Vodka
- Ice cubes
- Snorkelling equipment (if you want to use your own)
- Stereo speakers
- iPod / mp3 player
- Toothbrush, toothpaste
- Shower gel, shampoo
- Salty snacks (peanuts, chips, etc.) which help against sea sickness
- Cash (there are only few ATMs during this trip)
- Beach wear (board shorts, bikinis)
- Toilet paper
- Sun glasses
- Mobile phone + charger
- Rain coat
- Flip flops and sports shoes / trekking shoes
- Sleeping bag
- Glasses, contact lenses
- Bodylotion / mosquito spray
- Books / ebook reader
- Flight tickets
- Board games
How to get to Senggigi?
- From Bali : get a speedboat direct from Bali to Senggigi: Speedboat Ticket
- From Gili Islands : get an island hopping boat (traditional boat leaves at 8 am every morning) direct to Senggigi or you can stop at Bangsal Port
- From Bangsal Port : we provide pick up at 8 am - 9 am
Terms and Conditions
- Schedule can be changed without any prior notice due to the weather circumstances or other safety reasons.
- From Labuan Bajo you can continue traveling in Flores mainland on your own or fly back to Bali by plane.
- Please bring your ID Card (Indonesian) or passport (Non-Indonesian) for registration.
- For passenger who starts the trip from Labuan Bajo to Lombok (4D/3N), the boat leaves early morning from Labuan Bajo port, therefore passenger is required to come for check in 1 day before departure date at 5.00 pm. The passenger is allowed to sleep onboard, but note that dinner for this night is not included. Check-in address is Kencana Adventure office Labuan Bajo in Soekarno Hatta street inside Bajo Beach Hotel. Please contact us for more details.
- The provider reserves the right at any time to cancel the trip or change facilities, services or prices. You may then choose before departure to accept the changes or receive a full refund. The client must have a suitable travel insurance in order to take part in this trip. The provider doesn't provide any insurance.
You may also like
Why book here?
Best price without bargaining. Despite high discounts you don’t need to compromise on service.
Support by email, chat, WhatsApp and phone. Very customer friendly refunding policy in case of cancellation.
More than 5 years experience and thousands of satisfied customers that left hundreds of verified reviews.
Handpicked providers with long-standing partnership makes sure that everything runs smoothly.